Saturday, December 19, 2009

l o v e n

The girl and I connected immediately

It was the abstract, some call chemistry

I’m aware this may seem a tad crazy

But it was an open window to our story

I was caught in-between a loopy transition

To put it mildly, I needed a naughty vixen

Don’t you dare try analyzing my situation

And then presume sex was the motivation

Eventually sex would come into play

And the must have appetizer of foreplay

But, today was about the conversation affair

And a solid foundation without more delay,

To convey with words adequately

The passion, energetic buzzes, intensity,

which kept flowing between her and me

Would be to belittle the moment for eternity

One head was led by the conversation

The other followed, by inept reputation,

I must seek professional consultation

but it would take some gentle persuasion

We agreed to a future date

As time was following its fate

A slow warm kiss helped to escalate

the firm connection we love to debate

No comments:

Post a Comment