Saturday, December 19, 2009

HIGH SKOOL OF HART BREAKS

High School of Heartbreaks
I'm done with the High School of Heartbreaks,Heartbreaks of twists and
turns that I need to let go and just burn.
Let it burn so the ashes can flow and to let others know...but till then
I'm off to St.Bullshit College.
But wait I forgot something back at the High School of Heartbreaks...I
forgot to say goodbye to my Ice Queen.
The one who made me drown myself in tears some nights.
The one who made my mouth disappear during fights.
The one who made my heart stop breaking and aching and just vanish.
Because I was the one who's love didn't amount to anything.
Because I was the one who was always seen as an asshole.
Why is it everytime I try its never enough?!
Why is it everything I do for you never enough?!
Why is it that those three words that overflow in my mouth never
enough?!
Face me and say you were wrong.
Face me and say you lied and didn't love.
Did I not L,Love you flaws and all.
Did I not O,Overall put you first no matter what anyone said.
Did I not V,Vow that I loved you and only you and no other woman.
Did I not E,Express all that was good in me and all that I feel for
you.
Did I not Y,Yell out I Love You over our fights just to bring us back
down.
Did I not O,Overlook many girls of there beauty just to come back and
say that yours was the only one that kept the widest smile on my face.
Did I not U,Understand why our love kept falling apart only to fall back
together again.
Did I not Love You...of course I did.
So now I walk and I'll be talking my love and my heart right along with
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment